Over the weekend of the 8th and 9th of October 2016, we at Westwood Lakes held our 2 day fishing festival. This year, 34 anglers took part fishing on Skylark one day and Falcon the other and the weather on Saturday wasn’t too bad, Sunday was noticeably cooler which could count for the difference in weights brought in on the different days.
The points in each section were tallied over the 2 days and the results were calculated on the points and weight brought in. The top 5 all won both of their sections.
First place was Matt Wiles (Wensum Valley) with 380lbs 10oz. Second was Ryan Lingard (Westwood Lakes) with 330lbs 4oz. Third was Mark Cree (Dynamite Baits) with 317lbs 6oz. Fourth was Jimmy Brooks had 297lbs 6oz and Fifth was Martin Kirk (Westwood Lakes) with 252lbs 7oz.
- Matt Wiles (Wensum Valley) – 380lbs 10oz
- Ryan Lingard (Westwood Lakes) – 330lbs 4oz
- Mark Cree (Dynamite Baits) – 317lbs 6oz
- Jimmy Brooks (Middy) – 297lbs 6oz
- Martin Kirk (Westwood Lakes) – 252lbs 7oz