Wednesday 25th May saw the start of the Wednesday “The Big Fish” Open Match on Swallow lake. 18 anglers took part in the overcast and drizzling conditions using mainly maggot and pellet.
First on the day was Neil Blackhum on peg 4 with 116lbs. 2nd had Bomber come in at peg 17 with 75lbs. 3rd was Tony Smith at peg 23 with 43lbs 12oz. 4th place was Adrian Freeman at peg 25 with 38lbs 12oz and 5th was Pat James on peg 18 with 37lbs 12oz.
- Neil Blackhum – peg 4 – 116lbs
- Bomber – peg 17 – 75lbs
- Tony Smith – peg 23 – 43lbs 12oz
- Adrian Freeman – peg 25 – 38lbs 12oz
- Pat James – peg 18 – 37lbs 12oz
- Terry Gooding – peg 1 – 35lbs