Thursday 30th April- Skylark Lake (39 Anglers)
With the weather staying warm all week , the over 50’s open was the best turn out of the week. But Paul Oglesbee (Westwood Lakes) was the man who was on form today. Paul fished two pellet lines across to cacth a mixed bag of f1’s and carp up to 8lb, to take the win from peg 40 with 96lb 12oz. Not far beind was John Taylor (Sensas Mark One) using the same tactics from peg 2, just to fall short of Paul’s weight for second with 92lb 6oz. In third was Roy Wells (Westwood Lakes) who fished a method feeder to the far bank on peg 7 to weigh 86lb 8oz.
- Paul Oglesbee (Westwood Lakes) peg 40 – 96lb 12oz
- John Taylor (Sensas Mark One) peg 2- 92lb 6oz
- Roy Wells (Westwood Lakes) peg 7- 86lb 8oz
- Mick Morgan (Westwood Lakes) peg 33- 85lb 12oz
- Brian Thompson (Westwood Lakes) peg 11- 78lb 0oz