36 anglers took part on the Jim Smith Memorial match / Westwood Lakes weekly Over 50’s open match. It was held on Skylark lake with wet and cold conditions – but even though it wasn’t ideal, some good numbers were brought in. The number taking part showed the high regard that Jim was held in.
First place was Roy Wells (Westwood Lakes) with a well deserved 99lbs 2oz on peg 19. Second was Briam Thompson (Westwood Lakes) on peg 23 with 85lbs 2oz. Third was Graham hall from peg 3 with 66lbs 14oz
- Roy Wells (Westwood Lakes) – peg 19 – 99lbs 2oz
- Brian Thompson (Westwood Lakes) – peg 23 – 85lbs 12oz
- Graham Hall – peg 3 – 66lbs 14oz
- Rick Tweddell (Bait-tech/Westwood Lakes) – peg 38 – 66lbs 8oz
- Paul Taylor (Westwood Lakes) – peg 3 – 65lbs 8oz