Friday 25th March 2016 (14 Anglers) Hawk Lake
With the Long weekend starting today we decided to run an open match on Hawk. 14 anglers turned up on the bright sunny day expecting to catch a few fish. Top of the pack was Alistair Ogilvie (Sensas) from peg 1, Alistair fished maggots and rotated lines all day to catch barbel and carp to 5lb. Bringing to the scales 74lb 4oz. In second place was Paul Harsley (Daves Peg) from an iffy peg 3 with 72lb 12oz. Third was Ade Freeman (Got Baits) peg 17 with 71lb 4oz.
- Alistair Ogilvie (Sensas) peg 1 74lb 4oz
- Paul Harsley (Daves Peg) peg 3 72lb 12oz
- Ade Freeman (Got Baits) peg 17 71lb 4oz
- Andy Gausden (JVAC) peg 20 68lb 12oz
- Dan Abbott (JVAC) Peg 10 66lb 2oz
There is a bank holiday match on this Monday on Falcon lake so if you would like to book in please ring 01205 724162 and choose option 2 for bait and tackle shop.